Please use the FAQs and resources below to communicate to families, providers, and partners about the ERDC waitlist going into effect after November 3, 2023.
ERDC Waitlist Partner Toolkit
- ERDC Landing Page: Oregon.gov/DELC/ERDC
- ERDC Waitlist One Pager: English | 繁體中文 / Chinese (Traditional) | Русский / Russian | Español / Spanish | Tiếng Việt / Vietnamese
- ERDC Family Resource Guide: English | 繁體中文 / Chinese (Traditional) | Русский / Russian | Español / Spanish | Tiếng Việt / Vietnamese
- Press Release (Sep. 20, 2023): Click here
- Note to ERDC Providers (Sep. 20, 2023): Click here
- Webinar on ERDC Waitlist (Sep. 20, 2023): English Recording | Spanish Recording
- ERDC Waitlist Implementation Form: Click here to submit questions & feedback
- Please note: This form is for the use of partners and staff. We ask that you do not share this form with families and providers, since we cannot guarantee a response.
- ERDC Policy and Budget Two Pager (2023):
- Postcard to families receiving TANF (Nov. 2023):
- Letter to families receiving ERDC (Oct. 2023):