REGISTER TO ATTEND ELD’S
NOVEMBER PROVIDER INFORMATION SESSIONS
JOIN US IN NOVEMBER TO:
- Learn about ERDC Expanded Eligibility
- Check in with OHA on COVID-19
- Get the latest info on the Agency and Programs
Wednesday, November 16 | 6 – 7 p.m.
All provider types. (Interpretation available)
Thursday, November 17 | 6 – 7 p.m.
All provider types. (Conducted in Spanish)
This is a virtual event. Registration is required to attend via Zoom. You may submit questions in advance on the registration form. You may also participate on ELD’s Facebook page live stream.
Note: Attendees using interpretation services (Spanish, Russian, Vietnamese, Chinese, and ASL) should join the session via Zoom.
OCTOBER IS SUDDEN INFANT DEATH SYNDROME
(SIDS) AWARENESS MONTH
Spread the word and help reduce the risk of SIDS in Oregon. Safe to Sleep® created a toolkit to raise national awareness about SIDS and encourage safe infant sleep in our communities.
Finally, the Safe Sleep for Oregon’s Infants training can be found on the ELD’s Self-Study Training page.
NOVEMBER IS NATIONAL NATIVE AMERICAN HERITAGE MONTH
This month, and throughout the year, we celebrate rich and diverse continuing cultures, traditions, histories, and contributions of Native people, especially Oregon’s caregivers. Explore how you might honor and recognize Native and Indigenous people this month – and all year long.
- Learn more about the nine federally recognized Tribes in Oregon
- View and learn about traditional Native American artists featured in the Smithsonian’s National Museum of the American Indian.
- View a list of children’s books that share Native American culture and resources from Learning for Justice, and Zero to Three.